Coppell, TX – March, 2022 – ComplyD, Inc. today announced its ComplyD solution version 1.0 has achieved SAP-certified integration with the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform. The solution has been proven to integrate with SAP® solutions, providing Regulatory Data Discovery and Analysis for the customer’s data for identifying and securing Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and get ready for regulatory compliances like GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA etc.
ComplyD identifies the sensitive data from customer’s tables and presents them in the most updated dashboard and provides in-depth analysis into the data.
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified that ComplyD solution integrates with SAP NetWeaver.
“We are delighted to announce the successful achievement our ComplyD solution, now certified as powered by SAP NetWeaver,” said Arvind Nerella Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder at ComplyD Inc. “The ability of ComplyD to leverage the customer’s pursuit of securing their critical personal data will prove highly beneficial by having discovery and analysis with our solution.”
The link to the certificate can be found at: Link
As a result of the certified integration, ComplyD now provides …
- Support for Compliance Regulations like CCPA, GDPR, HIPAA etc.,
- Discover Critical/Sensitive Data
- SAP Native Application
- Out of the Box Support SAP NetWeaver Systems (ECC, BW CRM, SRM) and HANA DB
- Pre-defined Rulebooks that can be copied and Customize as needed, can create as many as 999
- Data can be run against any Customized Rulebook
- FIORI Based application with Rich Visualizations
- Provides Contentious Monitoring against critical Roles/Users/Profiles
- Generates real-time ScoreCard Based Critical User/RFC Authorization data
- ComplyD Follows D.A.S.H (Discover-Analyze-Secure-Harden) approach to bring the Organizations Compliance and Security posture to a Stable state and maintain Continuous Improvement
In addition, ComplyD, Inc. continues to participate in the SAP PartnerEdge® program. Through the program, partners work closely with SAP to develop and certify the technical integration of their solutions with SAP software. Integrated partner applications extend, complement and add value to SAP solutions, thereby helping mutual customers more successfully meet business needs and drive strong results.
ComplyD Inc. is founded in 2018 with registered office in Delaware and delivery center in Coppell, Texas. ComplyD product is certified by SAP AG for Integration with Netweaver® and participates in SAP PartnerEdge® program
For more information, please contact:
Chief Operating Officer
SAP, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.