Pin on Pinterest

I don’t feel hurt. Should I refuse medical care after an accident in San Fernando Valley? This is what our personal injury law firm recommends.

If you’ve been involved in an accident (car, motorcycle, bike, truck, or pedestrian accident), you should immediately get checked out by medical professionals. Even if you don’t feel like you’re hurt, you still could be.

There is a high possibility of an internal injury that does not show symptoms. Because of the accident, adrenaline is released in the body, numbing the pain. Moreover, internal injuries can get worse if they aren’t treated.

For more information on what to do after being injured in an accident, an experienced Northridge personal injury attorney can look out for your best interest and help you get what you deserve for your injuries and losses.

Goldberg Injury Lawyers | Northridge
Free Consultations!

Recognize 428 Views